The Wildlife For Tomorrow Foundation is seeking nominations for Inductees into the Arizona Outdoor Hall of Fame at its annual banquet scheduled for August 16, 2008, in Scottsdale. Wildlife for Tomorrow established the Arizona Outdoor Hall of Fame in 1998 to recognize individuals, corporations, organizations and others who have made significant and lasting contributions to benefit Arizona's wildlife and the welfare of its natural resources.
Past inductees have included individuals with backgrounds in wildlife volunteerism, corporate leadership, politics, wildlife art, and the media. Selection criteria includes, but is not limited to, any combination of the following: Fundraising activities, financial contributions, volunteer involvement and/or coordination, resource management and/or administration, outdoor recreation, environmental education, art, writing, and media coverage, as they relate to significant and lasting contributions to benefit Arizona's wildlife and the welfare of its natural resources. Nominations are being accepted through May 23, 2008.
- Download the nomination form [PDF, 31kb]
- View previous winners [PDF, 10kb]
- Submit the name, address and telephone number of the nominee.
- Provide a 350-word or less biographical sketch that describes the nominee's qualifications and accomplishments as they relate to Arizona's wildlife and the welfare of its natural resources.
- When possible, submit a photograph of the nominee.
- Provide your name, address, and telephone number as the nominator.
Nominations can be submitted by mail to the following address:
Wildlife For Tomorrow Foundation
c/o The Arizona Game and Fish Department
Attn: Marty Fabritz, DOHQ
5000 W. Carefree Highway
Phoenix, AZ 85086-5000
Nominations can also be submitted by fax to 623-236-7299, or by e-mail to Marty Fabritz at email@example.com. Nominations must be received no later than 5 p.m., May 23, 2008. For further information call at 623-236-7281.