The operational plan identifies the approaches the department will take to implement key management programs including game, nongame, sportfish, off-highway vehicle, watercraft and business administration as well as support functions such as public information and education, law enforcement, shooting sports, habitat, research, and watchable wildlife. The department develops a new operational plan every two years.
The operational plan is the middle tier in a three part planning process for the department, bridging the department’s six year visionary strategic plan, Wildlife 2012, with annual work unit implementation plans that include information on what work will be accomplished.
- Foreword for All Operational Plans [PDF]
- Nongame Subprogram (Wildlife Program)
- Sportfish Subprogram (Wildlife Program)
- Off-Highway Vehicle Program [PDF]
- Watercraft Program [PDF]
- Education & Shooting Sports Support
- Information Support Project [PDF]
- Law Enforcement Support Project [PDF]
- Habitat Support Project [PDF]
- Research Support Project [PDF]
- Watchable Wildlife Support Project [PDF]
- Development Support Project [PDF]
- Wildlife Areas Support Project [PDF]
- Business Administration Program [PDF]